2016년 3월 28일 월요일

조회수 170만이 넘는 뮤직

네이버 영어 사전 안내



The story of this song is tragic: In Siberia in 1852 they found a dead body of coachman who got frozen during a long road. There was a notebook with handwriting poems in his bag. Name of the author of the poems Иван Макаров (Ivan Makarov) was not known 
during his life time. After a year since they were published the poems composer Александр Львович Гурилев (Alexander Gurilev) (1803 – 1858) wrote music for a poem what he liked the most. That was a start for the famous Russian romance “The Lonely 
Coach-Bell”. In three years another Russian composer К. Сидорович (K. Sidorovich) wrote his version of music for the poem 
and this romance has got a long life and all people love!


........................................

The little bell lies on the ground Although it tries it cannot sound It used to ring across the air Its sweetened tone would linger there But from a careless hand it rocked Its shell is only made of crock Although it lies there split in two It still tries to ring out to you Now deep inside my wooden clock There is a tick but not a tock Although into the room it chimes It only tells me half the time

..............................................
The Coach Bell
In the distance a bell, faintly sounding Through the dust rising up from the road And a coachman is heard singing sadly, That I ask, what that song might forebode.   So much sadness there is in that sound; So much grief in that lonely refrain That my heart which was hardened and weary In my breast was re-kindled again   I recalled nights long gone, other places And the fields and the forests so dear That my eyes which so long have been arid Became moist with a glistening tear   In the distance the bell, faintly sounding Is an echo from times so remote; And my coachman, now silent and weary And the road fades away with that note.

.......................................................

The Lonely Coach-Bell
Oh, how lonely the coach bell is ringing, And the dust from the road fills the air. And the coachman’s sorrowful singing Floats across the wild fields in despair.
That sad song overflows with such feeling, So much grief can be heard in that strain, That my cold heart, long hardened and weary In my bosom was kindled again.
I recalled other nights, other wand’rings, And the fields and the forests so dear, And my eyes, which so long have been arid, Became moistened like jewels with a tear.
Oh, how lonely the coach bell is ringing, As it swings in the night to and fro. And my coachman has now fallen silent, And I still have a long way to go


...............................................

original words areㅡ 

Ring-bell is thundering monotonusly .. mild dust slightly covers the road .. coachman's sadly song is echoing over the field

So much sorrow-filled is this song .. so much sadness is in this native melody .. so that from my cold-blooded, congealed chest .. heart inflates in fire

I remembered other nights .. homely fields and forests .. and on my long-drained eyes .. ran as sparkle, a tear

The ring-bell is chiming monotonously .. from distance-to-distance tailing off .. my coachman has silenced .. and the way in front of me now seems endless









댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기